1. U.S. shale oil production is expected to increase in May for the fourth consecutive month, U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) data showed today (April...

2. BP new report "Advancing The Energy Transition" calls for lowered greenhouse gas emissions through 2025 from operations. Did BP go as far as anyone...

3. Visit of Crown prince of saudi arabia to washington DC, then he said his ambition that "We believe oil prices will get higher in...

4. I guess they just weren't satisfied enough by trying to thwart pipeline projects--now they're taking aim at oil by rail too. What's next? https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-bc-will-ask-court-for-authority-to-limit-oil-by-rail/  

5. OPEC said Thursday its crude oil output fell last month amid compliance with the oil cartel’s agreement to cut production, even as the world’s...

6. In that battle, my money is on the hackers. Let's look at a side-by-side, shall we? Hackers are young, oil companies are run by old people. Hackers...

7. That $44 Billion refinery that Saudi Arabia and India signed yesterday is now being opposed, citing environmental concerns such as destruction of mango and...

8. Exxon Mobil Corp Chairman and Chief Executive Darren Woods’s compensation package rose about 4 percent last year to $17.5 million, his first year running the...

9. New Zealand will stop issuing permits for offshore oil and gas exploration as it moves to combat climate change.  “When it comes to climate change,...

10. The global oil stocks surplus is close to evaporating, OPEC said, citing healthy energy demand and its own supply cuts while revising up its...

11. Oil prices are now touching the magical figure of $72. But is this sudden spike in oil prices are fundamental or it is just...

12. California regulators have issued at $12.5 million fine to an oil company with a long history of safety violations and regulatory lapses. The Department of...

13. India has become hooked on oil too quickly and now needs to break this habit, some people believe. Really, when you think about it, all...

14. Pop that corn, oil peeps! Who doesn't love a good movie about crude oil? Deepwater Horizon? Check. Syriana? Yup. There Will Be Blood? Ah.. no. How...

15. Kinder Morgan may have threatened to pull the plug, but Alberta is considering buying up the whole Trans Mountain bailiwick just to keep it...

16. crude oil theft back on the rise, according to Shell: Nigeria crude oil theft 2015 25,000 bpd Nigeria crude oil theft 2016 6,000 bpd Nigeria crude oil...

17. OPEC has discussed changing the way the "average" is calculated, which would make goal harder to achieve. One proposal considered measuring the OECD commercial stocks against the...

18. Adnoc will make available 6 new onshore and offshore blocks for competitive bid within Abu Dhabi. Our estimates suggest that these new blocks contain...

19. Everything seemed so bullish at the end of last week, and geopolitical risk seems to be growing by the day. With that in mind...

20. France’s oil major Total and Saudi Aramco signed on Tuesday a memorandum of understanding to build a giant petrochemical complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia, which will...

21. New research on oil-eating bacteria. I couldn't help but wonder what will happen to all those oil-everything opponents if there's bacteria that can degrade...

22. I guess this is another resource curse story ... The IMF is calling on Guyana to rewrite its tax laws because of an Exxon...

23. Saudi Arabia is making a play to woo foreign money into its Tadawul ahead of the Aramco IPO. Looks more and more like Saudi...

24. So says Tom Kloza from the Oil Price Information Service. And if China slaps tariffs on U.S. oil imports... Okay, I'm rubbing my hands...

25. entire strait shut down after tanker crash https://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2707088&Language=en

26. tools downed by protesters citing safety issues https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/breaking-workers-said-to-have-downed-tools-on-north-sea-oil-rig/

27. not just El petro, but Iran and turkey too   http://iran-daily.com/News/212827.html

28. "Tesla driver using the car's Autopilot retraces the route of a fatal Model X accident in California - and almost crashes in the exact...

29. this whole ego feeding is producing a lot of unnecessary market volatility

30. Just when you think you've heard it all, in comes an oil major, focusing on the positive side of oil spills (more jobs!). If...