ML

E-car Sales Collapse

(edited)

15 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Inventories are meaningless to the consumer. 

Think of something simple like a childhood lemon aid stand.  What matters more, the size of the pitcher you make the drink in or how many paying customers you have?

You studied economics at the childhood lemon stand? So that explains a great deal about your confusion on this issue of automobile inventories.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

11 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

You studied economics at the childhood lemon stand? So that explains a great dal about your confusion on this issue of automobile inventories.

Answer the question instead of illogically attacking me.  Even if you were more educated than me, which you are obviously not, that would still be an appeal to authority logic failure.

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

4 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Answer the question instead of illogically attacking me.

I am waiting for your answer. I guess we will just have to wait.

You need not apologize for not having studied economics, only a select few of university students have scaled those heights.

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Haha 1

(edited)

That is moot to the discussion at hand. 

Shall I demand you provide proof of education?

Edited by TailingsPond

Just now, TailingsPond said:

That is moot to the discussion at hand. 

Shall I demand your provide proof of education?

Proof is not necessary, just tell us. You need not mention any particular institution.

1 minute ago, Ecocharger said:

Proof is not necessary, just tell us. You need not mention any particular institution.

Credentials are not necessary here whatsoever.

You want me to shame you with my degree?

2 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Credentials are not necessary here whatsoever.

You want me to shame you with my degree?

You need not tell us of any degree, just a simple question: did you study economics? Very simple.

(edited)

41 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

The winner is me.  You accept that sales are more important than production or inventory.

Umm you might reflect on your own statement

unless you need subsidies to exist

Do you not find it odd EV'S are failing even with subsidies...And then there are those gov't mandates...

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

On 8/6/2023 at 7:50 PM, TailingsPond said:

That was from this year, try to keep up luddite; I know technology changes too fast for the old folks.  My mom still calls me for help with her computer, have you mastered the e-mail yet or do you still reply-to-all and forward spam?

We're like the same age. I'm 45 in September. I've worked internationally and nationally for major energy producers for almost 26 years now. 

You're still just a do nothing government employee for salary and golden parachute that you don't deserve. 

And, a degenerate too. 

(edited)

15 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Do you not find it odd EV'S are failing even with subsidies...And then there are those gov't mandates...

Those were oil subsidies.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

16 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

We're like the same age. I'm 45 in September. I've worked internationally and nationally for major energy producers for almost 26 years now. 

You're still just a do nothing government employee for salary and golden parachute that you don't deserve. 

And, a degenerate too. 

You claimed you were a veteran.  So did you serve the country or work for oil companies?  One must be a lie.

Veterans get a nice pension with less time served....

Edited by TailingsPond

Follow the money:

Global Fossil Fuel Subsidies Skyrocket To $7 Trillion

What a scam. Push EV's and the free money subsidies. Produce less fossil fuels and get subsides for getting back to previous level. Free money at both ends! The greenies, climate hoaxers, and progressives idealize the term, "Useful Idiot."

Bottom line for ALL on here regarding EV's is that they are here to stay!

So much so that many US states are even banning ICE vehicles by 2035.

Therefore if you are an auto manufacturer what would you do? Carry on making ICE that you cant sell and are actually prohibited to sell, or produce a range of EV's? I know what I'd be doing!

Multiple U.S. States Are Implementing ICE Vehicle Bans

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/features/multiple-u-s-states-are-implementing-ice-vehicle-bans

6 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Therefore if you are an auto manufacturer what would you do? Carry on making ICE that you cant sell and are actually prohibited to sell, or produce a range of EV's? I know what I'd be doing!

The two or three remaining oil nuts here are convinced, totally convinced, that EVs are a fad that will end soon. :) Also, the climate scientists will all agree that they were wrong, and trump won the election and will be reinstated!

Thankfully for the rest of us they have demonstrated track record of being wrong all the time.

Release the Kraken!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

Release the Kraken!

The poor old kraken went ages ago and wont come back! 

Poor old EWS has been frantically trying to find him.

Maybe EWS can release the new Kraken ie Trump when he gets locked up? I doubt he has enough money for those lawyers though.

I'm waiting for another EWS prediction that wont happen in our lifetime, it must have been at least a week since the last one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rob Plant said:

The poor old kraken went ages ago and wont come back! 

Poor old EWS has been frantically trying to find him.

Maybe EWS can release the new Kraken ie Trump when he gets locked up? I doubt he has enough money for those lawyers though.

I'm waiting for another EWS prediction that wont happen in our lifetime, it must have been at least a week since the last one.

His former lawyers are literally selling off their homes to pay their own legal fees. Who would work for him?  Certainly not the best or brightest.

Trump sold his precious Mar a lago to his son in an obviously shady deal.  Pillow man is broke.  Everything around trump is a massive pile of failure.

group photo.jpg

17 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

As I've stated many times..let the drama unfold. Grab some popcorn...predicting Biden's impeachment, the sacking of justice department...and then there is homeland security. No gentlemen I would never ruin a play in progress...

Oddly enough even Kerry's been implicated in Biden's laptop..Now that going to be interesting..Makes one wonder how the Family will take to all of this.

• Haha 3

(edited)

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Grab some popcorn...predicting Biden's impeachment, the sacking of justice department...and then there is homeland security. No gentlemen I would never ruin a play in progress...

By when?  Just so we know when you're going to eat crow.

You can't change anything because nobody cares what you "think."

How many miracles would your so called prediction need to come true?  Obviously someone sympathetic to criminals is going to seize power, destroy the rule of law, and open the borders to terrorists.

Personally, I believe the average US citizen doesn't want full blown chaos just to protect the orange man.

"Law and Order"

-trump haha

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

28 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

By when?  Just so we know when you're going to eat crow.

You can't change anything because nobody cares what you "think."

How many miracles would your so called prediction need to come true?  Obviously someone sympathetic to criminals is going to seize power, destroy the rule of law, and open the borders to terrorists.

Personally, I believe the average US citizen doesn't want full blown chaos just to protect the orange man.

"Law and Order"

-trump haha

NOW NOW...self editing are we

As I've stated many times..let the drama unfold. Grab some popcorn...predicting Biden's impeachment, the sacking of justice department...and then there is homeland security.

No gentlemen I would never ruin a play in progress...

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

10 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

As I've stated many times..let the drama unfold. Grab some popcorn...predicting Biden's impeachment, the sacking of justice department...and then there is homeland security.

You better get a lot of popcorn because you will be waiting a very long time. 

But please continue to state garbage repeatedly, it amuses me.  How you retain any self-esteem at this point is amazing.  Does the fact you are delusional prevent noticing all your mistakes and learning from them?  Do you honestly believe any of this?  If so I have sympathy for you.

Are you getting secret messages from the Illuminati like 0r0?  You should have noticed none of those secret messages materialized.

(edited)

19 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Multiple U.S. States Are Implementing ICE Vehicle Bans

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/features/multiple-u-s-states-are-implementing-ice-vehicle-bans

I guess you failed to read your own article, as usual. These are not actual bans, just proposals to be implemented in the distant future. I wager that these bans will never happen.

And they are not proposed bans on fossil fuel vehicles, just sales.

"As with the other states moving ahead with this plan, only new vehicle sales will be affected: there is no plan to remove gas or diesel-powered used vehicles from the roads."

Edited by Ecocharger

38 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

I guess you failed to read your own article, as usual. These are not actual bans, just proposals to be implemented in the distant future. I wager that these bans will never happen.

"As with the other states moving ahead with this plan, only new vehicle sales will be affected: there is no plan to remove gas or diesel-powered used vehicles from the roads."

Give Mr.Plant a break here. It would seem high energy costs in the UK have forced taverns to source Bud Light as there new featured  beer.  We live in dark times.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ecocharger said:

These are not actual bans, just proposals to be implemented in the distant future. I wager that these bans will never happen.

California generally sticks to their proposed bans (2-stroke etc.).  The industries rapidly follow whatever California dictates because they control much of the money and trade. Poor flyover states have no power to demand anything.

With no sales ICE will essentially go away within 10 years. 

Ever see this on products sold outside of California? "This product is known to the state of California..."

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

Yes obviously its only on NEW sales duh! Thats what the article said!

So your prediction is that these states wont carry out their own proposals? Youre sounding more like EWS than ever!

I guess we have to grab some popcorn and wait, wait, wait........

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Give Mr.Plant a break here. It would seem high energy costs in the UK have forced taverns to source Bud Light as there new featured  beer.  We live in dark times.

Good God man you continue to spout this nonsense, I'm actually starting to wonder if you need some mental health counselling, or maybe youre drunk.

Your article is from August 2022 and no there was no disruption to pubs/restaurants/bars etc. you'd know that if you lived here!

Oh and the cause of the massive energy price rise? yes you guessed it FF ie NG huge price hikes which we are all aware of due to the war in Ukraine.