1. By re opening some countries  there will be consequences oil might be peaking at the moment but I am short on oil opening gyms...

2. The next big thing in shale may not happen if costs don't fall below $40 per barrel. Which will be difficult because shortage of:...

3. I'm looking for information as till when the world's oil storage will be full, every country has different capacity but roughly would given an...

4. Companies Opting For Shorter Cycle Times As Conventional Projects Decline Recent IHS Markit report says a significant rebound in discoveries may not happen because since...

5. After Trump's tweet on Saturday, Iran has a blustering reply.  Did Jahangiri take lessons from Kim Jong Un on hyperbole?  See the bolded bit at...

6. I think so. You have probably heard the adage, "There is a reason for Everything".  Humans have an intellectual curiosity . . . we want...

7. With the hurricane season in the Atlantic basin on the horizon, analysts fear that the existing supply woes in the crude oil markets can...

8. Saudi raises Arab Light prices. I think the general thought was that they were going to lower prices? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-05/saudi-arabia-unexpectedly-lifts-key-oil-price-for-asian-buyers

9. Specifically to select buyers on long-term contracts.  Notice the Saudis have also decreased recent heavy oil shipments to thirsty U.S. Gulf Coast refineries ? OPEC cutting...

10. India is diversifying its sources of crude. Why this should bother OPEC: it is diversifying away from the Middle East and into Mexico and...

11. The latest Reuters poll apparently tries to put a negative spin on positive news.  Weird. My personal view is U.S. Shale Oil production should start...

12. Better late than never, they say. No one will be left behind in the diversification drive it seems. For now, Kuwait is thinking real...

13. Red Mountain Energy was operator. No fatalities confirmed yet.

14. Despite what CNN tells you, there is much more to global oil & gas than U.S. fracking and the Saudi Aramco IPO attack. No, oil &...

15. North Dakota – update through October 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post . To follow the...

16. Indias crude oil demand will continue to rise this year as forecasted by Wood Mackenzie. General Elections would be one of the major factor in...

17. DOE: Growth in US vehicle-miles of travel and number of vehicles outpaces population growth 29 May 2019 Vehicle miles traveled (VMT) in the US was...

18. Norwegian drivers pay the highest gas prices in the world and most of them are made up of taxes on ICE vehicles. One Green...

19. The Eastern pivot of Russia continues. Good article on the topic.

20. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

21. Their production increased in June from May, then they agreed... kinda... in late June that they would stick more closely to the original cut...

22. Citi Sees Brent at $78 Within 3 Months   (Bloomberg) -- Forget the trade war and global growth pessimism. Citigroup Inc. is sticking to its target...

23. The Russian invasion of Ukraine has driven up oil and other commodity prices in many countries, with gasoline prices turning into a topic of discussion around...

24. Hi my name is Riccardo Zingaro and I am writing my thesis in Finance about chinese crude oil future. I have some questions about...

25. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

26. https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Which-Oil-Major-Has-The-Best-Investment-Strategy.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+oilpricecom+(Oil+Price.com+Daily+News+Update) Total's low-cost purchase in Libya, Exxon's aggressive capex when others are skimping, or Hess's buybacks?

27. North Dakota – update through August 2018 This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions...

28. The industry transformed the Scandinavian nation from one of the poorest in Europe to one of the richest in the World in just five...

29. http://time.com/5492648/permian-oil-boom-west-texas/   Interesting article in Time.

30. Also remember 69.5 had to hold too, and will soon be broken. Charts say it all. Fundamental news also that US is slapping China with...