1. On January 14th WHO reported that the virus DOES NOT transmit from Human to Human.  They were very wrong ! WHO would not designate the...

2. World Oil Award 2018 Winners Honored at Houston Gala Baker Hughes is doing well, I see.

3. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!  Is the world going to end in 11 years due to Climate Armageddon or not??? Yeesh.  The variations in the different...

4. There is no peace in the oil .  During the three months from October to December at last year, North Sea Brent oil prices fell...

5. China has showcased the world's first intelligent oil tanker with a total capacity of 308,000 tonnes. Besides its immense size of nearly three football...

6. The world’s biggest independent oil traders are deeply divided over the crude price outlook as the start date of sanctions on Iran’s energy exports...

7. Ten years after hyperinflation of about 500 billion percent, Zimbabwe has now achieved another unenviable record: the most expensive fuel worldwide. The southern African...

8. Would a war in the Middle East benefit the oil industry?

9. If no Mideast conflict with peace across the region where would oil be priced ?    

10. Hello everyone, I am pretty noobish when it comes to oil industry. I have a pretty basic question, so world oil demand is 100mln barrels...

11. Omg!  How much lower can it go!   https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/US-Oil-Prices-Fall-To-11-Per-Barrel-In-Historic-Crash.html

12. While the media is often focused on how multibillions are being poured into energy transition projects worldwide (usually focusing on solar and wind), global...

13. Sometimes I just want to dump a bucket of cold water on the rhetorical head of Wall Street Journal writers who obstinately refuse to report...

14. UAE energy minister says doesn't see requirement for earlier than scheduled OPEC+ meeting After the gains on Friday, oil is giving a decent amount back today with...

15. WTIWTI Supply and Demand is in the very critical zonelets see the next movementi think will move down What do you think???

16. |Winter weather could send oil to 100usd per barrel |Bank of America analysts What is your view?????

17. Russia stopped supplying oil to countries adhering to price caps On February 1, Russia imposed a ban on oil supplies to the countries which set...

18. As i mentioned for a couple of days now that Crude would head toward the $60, here is some more evidence. The fact that...

19. Been trying to investigate all the time frames to see if I could find any support for oil going above 70 to 80. Based...

20. Charts speak louder than words. What the fundamental news item will be, I have no clue, it can be anyone's guess. I am sure...

21. When I look at the charts,  I filter out the noise, (greed, fear and uncertainty), this is hard to do, but someone has to...

22. WHAT IS YOR POINT  https://invst.ly/vhahf

23. Dear Friend  I will be proud to know your comments

24. I am going to share Analysis  About WTI 

25. WTI Price Forecasting  Will Down Till 31.00   Without any explanation Please comment your view 

26. The great debate when it comes to the price is if price is driven by technicals or fundamentals.  It seems many take a side...

27. It seems we have now entered into the perfect storm scenario.   An over zealous segment of the oil industry hyped up by the government and...

28. Crude oil prices went sky high on Thursday morning after reports flooded in that Russia had invaded Ukraine. How high will they go? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDZj5QhGeU 

29. OPEC+ needs to cut more. Their 1.2 million bbl/day cut is not enough to do anything because Russia and Frackers are producing too much. 1.2...