1. Why Saudi is lying on their oil production levels after the attacks as discrepancy found among opec figures and ras tanura data. Check out...

3. It is pointless for OPEC+ to cut when greedy U.S. Frackers up to their eyeballs in massive debts will only produce more to fill...

4. Interesting article, good insights by the author.   Why The Saudis Can’t Keep A Lid On Oil Prices Saudi Arabia is incapable of offsetting all of Iran’s...

5. Sims – Get America Moving Again: Why Trump Is Right to Re-Open the Economy 2,712

6. Once the China Flu lockdowns go away, demand for oil & gas will return, at least somewhat in the near term, and pretty much...

7. Venezuela just sacked US-sanctioned CFO of PDVSA, Simon Zerpa. Any significance to this move? Does it even matter?

8. A few days ago. I met a person, and he made a statement or it is good to say that he asks me a...

9. Mar 27, 2021 Chris Hubbuch | Wisconsin State Journal Jefferson County residents are questioning why Enbridge Energy took 21 days to repair a leaking...

10. Will a New Washington State Law Hurt Bakken Crude Oil Producers? Refineries in Washington state have been reliable buyers of Bakken-sourced crude oil during the...

11. The crude oil markets that got a short-lived boost from the Chinese Spring Festival are facing yet another potentially serious problem from the world's...

12. If there is one thing we know, it is the Joe Biden push to "transition" out of fossil fuels.    John Kerry, who can't ride...

13. The collapse of WCS today is historic as I write, now sitting at minus one cent per barrel.  It has apparently been swinging in...

14. With the media frenzy over the impending next rounds of the U.S. upping sanctions against Iranian oil, it might be good to take note that a...

15. Conservative estimates are the Covad-19 virus will cost the U.S. economy $7 to $9 Trillion. That's devastating.  They will send the world economies into a recession. ...

16. US again is set to ask for a resolution to stop oil products flowing into North Korea. And again, many think China will not...

17. https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/05/01/biden-sides-trump-bolton-and-pompeo-backing-coup-effort-venezuela?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2bwDdQI3BQQyPvMSefQbTKftIEdNOSXUyzIoVvu14SWyncgGq1_whkMsE It's a one-party duopoly that pretend to be opposites! Both parties are a majority "white" and racist! Will Biden, instead of being like the...

18. Guyana, the tiny neighbour country of Venezuela, once the largest oil producer and exporter in the region, has been since quite a time in...

19. Just when they were beginning to boost their production steadily, another field blockade plus heavy rains has slashed production. Weather aside, will Libya ever...

20. US should be worried that Obrador, even if he's not going to undo all the energy reforms in Mexico, would use nationalist policies to...

21. Some insight as to what global planners may be looking at and acting on.  I submit without opinion. Will new energy technologies power or impede...

22. I was poking about looking for snippets of information on oil sands extractions processes, and came across some fascinating information about two long-time industry...

23. what do ya think people will oil continue higher ? or are we in for a pull back. I mean this all depends on...

24.   The continuous rising oil price is making it difficult to actually plan

25. Dear Alex Kimani, Your article: "The Oil Price War Won’t Dethrone The Dollar" is very good and written in quality analysis. However, as you said...

26. Wondering if we're about to see oilfield services start to charge more for drilling this year because they're the ones who got the short...

27. Hi!   Here are my thoughts on oil prices for 2019 (short term). Would love to have your thoughts on it. https://seekingalpha.com/article/4231469-will-oil-prices-rise-2019

28. So, this long-term cooperation that Mohammed told Reuters about is making ripples. But here's a very good story I found on Forbes, which raises...

29. The delay in releasing the final communique of the OPEC+,  after their monthly meeting in July is no longer a closely-guarded secret; it, on...